Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again . . . sort of

So, for the loyal readers that have occasionally been checking this blog, I guess I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to leave you all so abruptly. Certain situations warranted such actions, strictly personal, of which I will not discuss here. I do, however, have to discuss the results of those actions, which has lead to limited brewing and a self-imposed hiatus on alcohol intake. Although, Dear Reader, don't be alarmed. Muckney Brewing is still around, currently a dormant entity in my basement, but will again see the light of day. In the mean time, stay tuned. There are (hopefully) events on the horizon that will hopefully pique your interest.

Lost and found again,

Dave

1 comment:

Dave said...

You know what I've noticed? There are a lot of us beer enthusiasts that have been way too busy to do much online these days, let alone brew. It seems that ever since the Easter holiday, work and everything else has just gotten busier. Not sure why but I think with Spring and Summer coming people just have a lot to do and a lot going on. No worries though. All things have their time and place.